Monday 31 October 2011

Calamity's Corner

In the November issue, I'm delighted to present an old critique partner of mine,
mystery writer, Rick Bylina, as Author of the Month. My new friend, writer
and photographer, Alanna, gives us Part 2 in her series on beautiful
Brittany.(What a superb setting for writers to use).

Australian authors Carole Sutton and Dell Brand share their
experiences with the amazing Maned Wood Ducks and the Mt Isa Rodeo,
and the movie quiz from Sheryl might stump you. :) Plus the regular
fare.

For this free monthly ezine for writers, readers, travellers, movie buffs etc email me at Calamity's Corner

Happy leisure time. You owe it to yourslves.
Calamity

http://wendylaharnar.weebly.com/

2 comments:

Rosalie Skinner said...

November's Calamity's Corner is another great ezine Wendy. Congratulations. It's always a good day when CC arrives in my INBOX. Means I have some good reading ahead.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy,
I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award and now need to nominate other blogs that I think deserve more attention and recognition. It is for blogs with 200 or less followers. Do you fit this criteria. Email me and let know and I will nominate your blog! Liebster is very fitting for you! You will then have to nominate five blogs and so it goes around. Great blog. Julie-Anne