Thursday 2 February 2012

Calamity's Corner February issue.

In this month's issue of CC, Welsh born Hywela Lyn is our featured Author of the Month.

Sydney law student Gabriela shares her visit to Cuenca, Ecuadar.

Jacquie Rogers gives us something to 'tut' about, LJ Roberts reviews The Chalk Girl,
and I tease you with a quick quiz about one of History's most famous flirts.

There is much more of course, including Rebecca Ryals Russell's movie review.

An inspirational pair send you their Valentine's Day  greeting.

Happy Valentine's Day for the 14th.

If you have something I can use for the 'Something Unusual' section, I'd love you to
send it, please, and  I'm always happy to receive movie reviews

Please Email me if you'd like to receive CC a small pdf on the 1st of each month
Calam
http://wendylaharnar.weebly.com/

1 comment:

Rosalie Skinner said...

Another gem Wendy. Thanks for all the work you put into CC. Each month I look forward to a good read and learning something new and meeting a new author.