Wednesday 8 February 2012

Winners at the Book Launch Party.

Announcing the Winners of the MuseItUp
Author's Book Launch Party on Feb 3rd.



Edith Parzefall won Shellie Neumeier's tween fantasy novella The Wishing Ring


Cover Designer Kaytalin Platt



Carole Sutton won Debi Wilder's short story  Gabby's  Second Chance, Book 2



Cover Designer Suzannah Safi



Pat McDermott won Kristin Battestella's short story Resurrection!  Book Seven



Cover Designer Suzannah Safi


Gail Branan won Wendy Laharnar's short story for Middle Graders Billy the Bonsai Bull
  

Cover Designer Kaytalin Platt



Wendy Laharnar won Elle Druskins novel Gone to the Dogs


Cover Designer Delilah Stephans
Thank you to everyone who participated in the party. You made our day so special.
Thank you Elle, Shellie, Debi and Kristin for your generous gifts.

I must add here, I thought it was understood  I was not eligible for a prize, being one of the hosts at our  party. However, since I lectured someone else a few months ago about how it  hurts a genuine giver when one 'humbly declines' their lovely gesture, I'm standing by my own advice. Like the other winners I'm very touched and delighted. My prize looks like a great read, so, 'Thank You' Elle.

3 comments:

gail roughton branan said...

Thank you, girls! It was a great party!

Edith Parzefall said...

I'm excited. Thanks so much Shellie. I'll start reading The Wishing Ring today! :-)

And Wendy, you sure deserve a prize for being such a wonderful host.

Rosalie Skinner said...

Congratulations to the winners!! Enjoy your books!!
Good on you Wendy.. you do deserve to win too!!